Real Estate Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Motivation !

Today is the 4th workday in a row that I have gotten out of bed early enough to be able to say by 5:00 p.m. that I have worked a full day.
I do have the advantage of sitting on my own couch and saying that I'm working. I don't have to puncha atime card or check in with anyone but that is what makes it hard sometimes.
I like being able to start my daily grind without even putting pants on.
Staying motivated and finding creative ways to generate buisness is something I need to keep on top of.
Business really slowed down around the holidays and it was very easy to sit back and do nothing, or at least find excuses to do nothing. Now that the holidays are over I need to kick it into high gear and get the ball rolling again.
I'm still new enough to the buisness that I don't have enough contacts (clients) to fill a 40-50 hour work week with telephone calls, listing updates, showings.........
There are a few ideas I have come up with to try and generate some new leads and listings. Getting out there and trying them is now what I have to do.
If anyone has any ideas please forward them on to me.







Please don't judge my writing based on the accuracy of the spelling, grammer, and punctuation. The purpose of this blog is to entertain, educated, make fun of the industry and make new friends. I do not know everything or claim to know everything about real estate.
I'm a professional and I'm writning from personal experiances and stories I've heard in the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home