Real Estate Life

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Floor Time

Today is Tuesday and I have floor shift from 3:00-6:00 and I also picked up the shift from 12:00-3:00. Which means I will answer phones in the office from noon till six. how I wish i brought my new iPod.
I could have watched another episode of lost.
The current time is 3:23 and I've gotten 2 leads. When I say I have 2 leads that just means someone called in and either I talked to them sent them some info on homes or I have given them my cell phone number and they said they would call me when they are ready to look at a home.
That in translation is: don't hold your breath, although I did have a guy call me back and I sold him a home so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Anyone out there looking to buy a home or sell? I would be more than happy to help you find or sell your home. You may also feel free to ask me any question about real estate and I will gladly answer your question(s).
I would also really appreciate any referrals anyone might have.

Have a good day everyone.
Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home