Real Estate Life

Monday, December 26, 2005

Wife Swap

Ok I'm sitting here watching Wife Swap (Husband Edition). How could anyone sign up for this? I've watched this show 2-3 times and have never seen an episode where the familys weren't completely opposite.
Now, I know this is the idea to have different types of familys but where do they get these people? The familys seem to have no idea.
Anyway lets talk about something else.
How about the new iPod I got for Christmas!!!!
I have a 30G video iPod and need some help. I want to know where I can get the program that changes the registry code for music, movies and videos so I can transfer it as many times as I would like.
See I have 2 other family members with iPods one has the same 30G video and the other person has the 60g video.
Can someone who has used the program succesfully let me know where to get it.
Thanks In Advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home