Real Estate Life

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Again

I'm here tonight to re-type again what I deleted.

How many of you out there are tierd of the snow already? I am.

Looking up into the sky as far as your eyes will let you look with a warm cumfortable breeze flowing through your hair. Geez, I can't wait for summer or at least spring.

I must be getting older cause I don't care for winter anymore. My how we change.

Going outside without a coat knowing my mother would ground me to the inside of the house for the rest of the day or bundling up and goin sledding. having to climb back up the hill for hours just for that little 3-4 second screaming of adrenalin rushing fun.

I'm going to to back to the places I used to go sledding as a kid. Stay tuned and I'll let you know how it goes.

If you've made it this far then take a minute and critique my writing , NOT the spelling I know thats bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home