Real Estate Life

Saturday, December 03, 2005

POKER NIGHT

Good afternoon,

Last night was poker night here at the house. I had a few buddies over and we played a variety of diffrenet poker games.

I cooked some chili for the boys and we had more beer than we could possably drink. Think about that we were eating chili and drinking beer. Oh my lord you would have to be insane to be around us.

The evening was going well and I was up I would guess at least $70 and then the next thing I know I'm writing IOU's to the men left at the table. I would have to say that I mainly blame the major blow to Gus. Gus can be your friend or your enemy.

Over all I had a great time and I'm looking forward to playing again sometime soon, but I'm not inviting Gus to play again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home