Real Estate Life

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is already here and I don't feel like it should be. Man how time just passes so fast anymore.
I really want to go sledding again it was so mch fun. It was hard getting myself out there but once I was I didn't want to stop playing.
It's funny I like to Ski and can spend a whole day on the slops but had no desire to sit my big butt down in a sled.
Does eveyone have their X-Mas shopping done? I DO, only cause Christie does all the shopping for me. Shes so good to me. I of course had to do a little shopping for her even though we agreed to not exchange gifts with eachother. I know she went out and bought me stuff so I feel an obligation to get her gifts too.
So did anyone out there take my advice and go sledding? if so let me know.
Time to go to the inlaws, wish me luck Just Kidding things should be great. Theres keilbasa um um gooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home