Real Estate Life

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holidays

Christmas is almost here are you ready?
I'm not. I still have shopping I'm not going to do. I never know what to by people and what people really want. What makes it even worse is when you have friends like I do that already have everything or the gifts you would like to buy them are out of your price range.
So I end up settling for the stupid gift you only see around Christmas time in the middle of an isle and we all know that the gift will only work the first few times you use it or the gift is so stupid or impractical it will never get used at all.
If I had a-lot of money I know I could please anyone because more expencive gifts are usually much more fun.
I'm out of here sorry if this is a boring blog but i'm tiered of typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home