Real Estate Life

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Listing expiration

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day driving around with one of my clients looking for a new home for him.
This particular client is looking for the "needle in the hay stack" home.
We drove around looking in neighborhoods that have been established for quite awhile. I would say the average age of the homes we looked at were 40-50 years old.
Mr. client liked the exterior look of many of the homes we passed but didn't like any that were actually listed (on the market). So we started aimlessly wondering until we came across a newer development called Waterside.
Mr. Client and I went into the main model home and looked around to find out that the development had about 7 open houses so we took a look at most of them.
We started at the least expensive home moving up to the most expensive home. Of course the home my client like the most was the most expensive. We found out the last home was the most expensive. About $100,000.00 too expensive.
I wish I could find this client a home he would be happy with. He's a really nice guy and I think it's going to be real hard to find him what he'll like in the price range he would like to be in.
He already has a really nice home with some acreage that he has landscaped very nicely himself.
This means he's going to expect quite a bit out of a home and then the land makes it that much more difficult.
We'll find something that he likes I'm optimistic.


Please don't judge my writing based on the accuracy of the spelling, grammer, and punctuation.
The purpose of this blog is to entertain, educated, make fun of the industry and make new friends.
I do not know everything or claim to know everything about real estate.

I'm a professional and I'm writning from personal experiances and stories I've heard in the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home