Real Estate Life

Friday, January 06, 2006

TGIF

Well it's Friday and I don't think I've been so happy for it to be here in a long time.
We'll have the kids this weekend and I'm sooking forward to spending some time with them. I also would like to go out of town somewhere this weekend just for the day. A little get-a-way.
Work has been pretty slow and I don't know what to do. I haven't had a good lead for over 2 weeks.
The last guy I wrot an offer with backed out which really pissed me off. It was the second time he's writen an offer and then doesn't do anything with it.
Stop wasting my time.
I have a few leads but have no idea how true they are so we'll have to wait and see.
Anyone out there have any good suggestion on how to generate good leads that wont cost me any money?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home