Real Estate Life

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Rookie Season

Today has been an interesting day. I received a call today asking me if I could cover someone else's floor shift.
I was originally supposed to answer phones today from 8:30-10:30 but another agent asked me to charge days with her because today was better for her than last Friday, so we switched.

Well I came in today to cover for another woman who is sick and when I got to the office I was reminded that today I was originally scheduled to answer phones. I thought to myself "big Deal" but it was. The women who switched with me was in a conference room with a client that had walked in from off the street to list her house.
That would have been my (money) listing.
Thats OK I say to myself I'm here covering for someone els meaning free floor time.
I did get a few leads but nothing to promising yet. We'll see.

It's the time of year I'm telling myself. I'm a rookie and the last few months are the slowest for everyone even the big guy.

All I have to do is hang in here and eventually things will be consistent.

If anyone out there has a lead please sent it to me.

Don't forget this isn't just a place to read about me it's also a place to get info. ASK AWAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home