Real Estate Life

Friday, January 27, 2006

Calm Down

USPS Continued:
Maybe I over reacted a little.
I contacted the manager of the post office I had mailed the package from and he was extremely cooperative.
Not only did he apologize for the teller being rude but he arranged it so I could resent the package without incurring any additional charges!
I'm still a little angry with Canadian customs for holding the package for at least 2 weeks until sending it back.
When filling out customs forms make sure you fill them out completely as to avoid them coming back just because they don't have the recipients last name on it.
Even if it is my fault that the damn teller should not have let me sent the package without having a last name. I told her I didn't know the last persons name to begin with.
Enough about that. Just make sure to fill your forms out completely.

p.s.
I went to another post office and was shipping another package to Canada so the event came up and I found out the teller that this office didn't know about Canada requiring first and last names on all packages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home