Real Estate Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Your best interest

I don't want to admit it but when I put in 50 plus hours a week things just seam to come together.
The reason I don't want to admit working 50 plus hours a week makes thing happen is because I want to believe they will happen on their own.
Everyone out there knows they want to have their cake and eat it too. I do.
The real estate market has been pretty slow up until about a week ago. If you were to ask any agent in the city how things are going they would more than likely tell you "it's slow".
Toledo is probably one of the worst city's to be selling real estate right now and I'm in the middle of it all.
Imaging this, my perception of the economy in this little big city is that things are looking up. You have to make things happen when they aren't happening for you.
Tomorrow I have the feeling I'm going to be put into an awkward situation.
I have 2 different clients looking at the same house. One of them told me today over the phone he wants to see the home tomorrow and is pretty sure he's going to write an offer.
The other client is going back to the same house for the third (3) time. This is a pretty sure sign they are seriously considering writing an offer.
The whole situation will work out fine I'm sure. Or I'll have to refer one of them to another agent.
Referring one of the clients out isn't a necessity but I would like to make sure I'm not in the middle of anything. The clients best interest believe it or not is also mine even if I have to loose a few bucks.
See the thing is I want you the client to always call me when your ready to make a real estat move buying or selling. And I truly believe being honest will have a bigger reward in the end.
There are other agents out there willing to sacrafice your best interest just to make sure they make a few extra dollars.
I'll add to this tomorrow after the showings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home