Real Estate Life

Saturday, September 02, 2006

All good things must come to an end!

In my last post I wrote about a few offers. One of which had been accepted at an unbelievably low price.
The accepted price was over 12k less than list price and list price was less than 60k.
To have an offer accepted that low under list prise usually doesn't happen. Usually an offer that low doesn't even receive a response.
Well since the offer was accepted the home buyer my client has had a home inspection which reveled the home has mold and the buyer decided to back out of the deal.
I don't blame her from walking away and if she hadn't told me first I would have suggested for her to reconsider buying the home.
Now I have another deal that has a few problems. The client is having financing issues.
Hopefully the mortgage company can keep things from falling apart. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
I hate working for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home