Real Estate Life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back To Work

I'm trying to stay focused and keep a stricked working regiment but it's hard.

I work no less than 40 hours a week and an average of 55 hours a week throughout an average month. But since things have been slow I haven't sold anything for 3 months and I'm getting very discouraged.

This isn't me complaining it's me venting, you see I have 2 deals going on right now and plenty of work to keep me busy. There's just this negative feeling inside that just doesn't seem to want to go away.

This business is very tough and this is why I like it so much since I'm one of the hardest workers you will ever meet.
I get up every morning and make myself work. I make lots of phone calls and try to keep in contact with as may people as I can but still feel like I'm getting screwed.

My family tree is very strange so don't look to far into this.
My brothers brother and his wife had me looking for homes for them and we visited a few on several different occasions.
Then a few weeks go by and it seems like they aren't interested in buying a home. Needless to say they bought a home through someone else. (dicks)

Some people out there are just big jerks.
Then at a mutual friends b-day party brothers brother has the audacity to tell me he's sorry but his family (dad) and his wifes family (dad) stepped in and told them which agent they had to use.
This is after her referred to me as his brother. There is zero (0) blood between us and if there were I wouldn't admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home