Real Estate Life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Up's and Down's

This past week has been fa-nominal! I've put in 60-70 hours from Monday Through Friday and still didn't get everything done.
A client and I wrote an offer on a home on Monday which was accepted!
Had a closing on Tuesday (HUD Home) I will never represent a client that wants to purchase a HUD home that isn't going to pay cash.
Wrote two (2) offers on Wednesday which both came to an accepted offer.
Thursday an offer that was written a week before fell apart due to a home inspection that reveled black mold so this deal will be canceled :( I'm not happy about this but it's best for the client and I would rather the client find a home that is same.
Then Thursday evening Another client and I started to look at homes for the first time and he decided to purchase a home that I have listed so technically this deal is a 2 in 1 sale!
Needless to say this week has been great and I feel like everything is coming together again.

Happy-days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home