Real Estate Life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Looking for a new Job

I think I might have to start looking for a new job.
It isn't that I want to quit real estate it's that I'm getting tiered of people backing out of deals and people wasting my time.
Real estate agents work to make money just like everyone else out there that have jobs.
Would you go to work if you knew/thought your employer (General Public)wasn't going to pay you for your time?
You see us Realtors are hired by the public to find them a home and once we do we are then paid for our time. Lets say we show a client 12 homes and this paticular client is out driving around and sees a home they want to see.
The client then calls the agent on the sign and that agent shows them the house. After the new agent shows the house the client says to Mr. new agent I want to buy this home and does. Now I have shown the client 12 homes for nothing and will make no money for all of my efferts. THIS SUCKS
As a client you should expect your agent to work full time for you and to be commited to you. The same should go for the agent.

1 Comments:

  • I have a simular problem. I have clients that cancel on me the day before or the same day of their appt. I told one last week that she could pay me later when she gave me the "I don't have the money" excuse a day before. At least I will have that "money owed" vibe hanging over her head. Another (and close friend) cancelled on me 3x in a row the day before his appt. I held it in, because it's not cool to bitch at a client. But needless to say, the discount option is gone.

    Keep the faith, Brother. I feel for you.

    Joel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home