Real Estate Life

Monday, May 08, 2006

Being Sick Sucks

Saturday night there was a surprise birthday party for a buddy of mine at a local pub that I wanted to attend.
Good thing I didn't. I went to bed at 11:30 and within a an hour or two I was on the toilet. This happened several time throughout the night.
Saturday morning I woke up not feeling very well and vomited. I ate 2 waffles thinking something dry might help my stomach.
I was wrong. I went and showed a few homes to a client and a few hours later I made it home to vomit again, and again.
Today is Monday and I'm feeling better all things considered. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost about 10 pounds since friday. :)
I'm going to be honest I'm not upset about loosing the weight since I was planning on starting the South Beach Diet. Now I have a head start.

1 Comments:

  • Daaaaayummmm! What did you eat??

    I can relate. One time (at band camp) I ate at questionable chinese resteraunt in Chicago. Bit into a won ton that tasted strange and slightly frozen. Ate it anyways because I was hungry. Ended up with food poisoning on my vacation for 3 days. Only thing I could eat was vanilla ice cream. IT SUCKED.

    Joel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home