Real Estate Life

Friday, July 28, 2006

Coming around!

Been working pretty hard this past week. I bet I've put in 60 hours this week and still have this weekend left.

It isn't unusual for a real estate agent to work weekends especially since the weekend is when most people have off work to look at potential home. Also we work really late hours.

A buddy of mine calls me up one night around 11pm and tell me he wanted to write an offer on a home so I met him at my office and we wrote the offer.

Not all agents are that flexible or willing to work this many hours but most are. Don't let me raise the expectation levels for other agents.

Little efforts equal big results. This is my belief. If you hire me I want you to expect alot from me therefore I'll feel an obligation to produce higher results (I cant sell your home if its priced higher than what the market allows) and if for some reason you decide to hire a diffrent agent than me they will have trouble meeting your needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home