Real Estate Life

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blogging!

To all my faithful readers I'm sorry for the long deafening silence on my page. haha

Lately I've been extremely busy between work and school that I haven't had time nor the desire to blog.

Work has been pretty good for the past few weeks. I sold 4 homes which have already been closed on and wrote a couple other offers which fell through.

The offers that fell through might discourage other agents but I look at them as motivational tools.

If a client is willing to write an offer that means they really want to buy a home. I can't well a home if the client doesn't really write an offer.

Some clients will swore up and down to you I really want to buy a home and you show them house after house with no ingcling of interest in writing an offer. This upsets us Realtors.

See Realtors aren't paid anything to just show homes. We're receive compensation after the successful closing for a home. So when a client is really motivated enough to write an offer there can't ever be a sale or transaction.

As for school things seem to be going very well in that aspect of my life.

I'm taking two classes. One is Contemporary Business and the other is Business Law.

In Contemporary Business I'm doing great. I believe I have an A in this class since it seams to be a common sense class. In The Business Law class I'm also getting an A however the Business Law class is harder than hell for me since I confuse just about everything in it.

It may seam a little weird. How an I getting an A in a class I'm confused in. Heres how it works. every week we have one homework assignment. Each assignment has 10 questions and the teacher gives us 10 point whether the answers are right or wrong.

The homework assignments are the only graded assignments we have been given. However we also receive a grade for attendance and participation, and I haven't missed a class and believe me I participate.

In long this is how life has been for me lately.
Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home