Real Estate Life

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years. Now that we're in a new year I wish only the best for everyone. May this year be more positive than the previous years.

This new years eve was spent with my fiance at her managers home. The evening included playing pool, beer pong, poker, and conversation.

To satisfy your taste buds there were deep fried turkey's, very good I must say. Pizza dip, sausage balls, cocktail weenies, mexi-dip, peanuts, cheese, and some sort of breaded cheese?

On the beverage list was draft Coors light on tap, champagne, liquor, jello shots, water, and soda.

I enjoyed myself talking to new people and being myself as usual. Cracking jokes and being silly. Christie appeared to enjoy herself too. We made it home before she could turn into a pumpkin.

Take care and we'll talk soon.

-Tom

1 Comments:

  • All thanks to Elegant loan firm for helping me secure a of $1,000,000.00 USD to establish my Foodstuff supermarket business in different places. I have been looking for a financial help for the past four years. But now, am completely stressed free all the help of the loan officer Mr Russ Harry. So, I will advise any person who seek for funds to improve his or her business to contact this great firm for help, and it is real and tested. You can reach them through- Email --Elegantloanfirm@Hotmail.com-  or Whats-app +393511617486.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home