Real Estate Life

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting ready for the season.

Usually this time of year many real estate agents are doing the same thing you are, getting ready for the holidays.

However in my experience not only are they "getting ready" for the holidays their also preparing them selfs for the slowest point of the year. Naturally the vast majority of buyers are not out looking to purchase a home while the holiday season is in full swing. Because of this many real estate agents either prepare and take an actual vacation since there is significantly less work (responsibility) or just plan on taking it easy from their normal business routine.

It would be really nice to be able to take a vacation right now. The problem with this would be my fiance has a job that prohibits her from being able to take time off this time of year. I could either take a vacation on my own which wouldn't workout very well with her or not take one at all. Guess I'm not leaving town anytime soon.

Back to getting ready. I'm not finished shopping and there are only 3 more days left to shop. My fiance and I have agreed not to exchange gifts this year. This will be the third year in a row we decided not to exchange however I know she has bought me gifts AGAIN this year!

I had a great gift in mind but she went out and bought it for herself a few days ago. Now I'm probably stuck to buying her those stupid "holiday gifts" that you only see at Christmas time at like JC Penny's, Koehls, or somewhere else like Target.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to send them since I have no idea what to get her. Keep in mind I'm on a limited budget. 1-2-3 hundred TOPS.

Thanks Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home