Real Estate Life

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Making time!

Today started out as a normal day. I started the day with four BPO's to complete that I had started the day before. Two new BPO's which needed the pictures taken. One in South Toledo and the other in Northwood. I complete the orders and head out to take photos of the two new BPO's

After taking the BPO pic's I stopped by the hospital to see my niece. She went into the hospital last week when she wasn't able to stop vomiting. There they took x-rays and discovered a baseball size growth in her chest :( She went home for Turkey day and has been back in the hospital since Monday to have more testing done.

After finding the WING of the hospital she is staying in a nurse informed me her and her mom where asleep since they had a pretty rough night. I went into the room, sat down for a few miutes before deciding it be best if I left to let them sleep and to return later. Mom woke up and we chatted for just a minute. I suggested she go back to sleep and that I would return later in the evening.

While trying to find my way back to the car I was thinking about the few minutes I was sitting in the room while mom and niece where sleeping and how it didn't matter to me if I had sat there for an hour with cartoons on and nothing happening at all just as long as my Niece was still here with us. She's a beautiful little girl that puts a smile on everyones face.

I've now found my car and headed to the office to complete more of my daily duties. I printed out all of the information needed to complete the BPO's. While at the office a client called and asked if we could view a property this evening.

Another clients has a closing scheduled for this Monday and there was some outstanding documents that still needed to be filled out and return to the appropriate persons.

Now I'm at home to feed the pups and to complete the two BPO's I earlier printed the information for. I finish the BPO's feed the dogs, grabbed a snack, and am now in the car heading to the showing.

Two thirds of the way to the showing the client calls to inform me he's running behind and wont be there for another 30 minutes or so. I tell hem take your time and I'll just see him when he gets there. Forty five minutes go by and he's still on his way.

He's now in the driveway. We walk through the home with flashlights since the home has no power. The furnace is off and it's pretty cold. After looking around he's convinced the price is right and he's going to write an offer. We make our way to his car where it should be warmer than the unheated home to write up the offer.

I'm now at home waiting for my fiance to get home from school so we can eat and head up to the hospital. Hope mom and niece got some sleep.

I'm not religious but I do ask. Please Pray For Her and her family.

-Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home