Real Estate Life

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. Today is December 25Th 2008. I'm sitting on the couch waiting for my father to bring his dog over. He's heading out of town for a few days and is leaving his dog with us to care for. It's 9:42 a.m. and he was supposed to be her sometime between 9:00-9:30.

The kids are with their other parents and the fiance is in bed still. I'm on the couch watching "Toys We Grew Up With". Right now their talking about G.I. Joe's. I never had an authentic 12" G.I Joe. I think I had a few of the smaller figurines. Being that I don't remember for sure weather I had them or not should be a good indication that I wasn't into those types of toys.

I remember I would ride my bike to one of my cousins homes and often he would want to play army or soldiers with those little plastic generic looking toys that came in one big bag. The figurines came in a few positions. One was a man laying down, one on his knee, another standing. and maybe a few more positions I'm not remembering. Also if i remember correctly they all had a rifle in their hands.

Well it's time to start making breakfast.

Merry Christmas

-Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home