Real Estate Life

Monday, December 01, 2008

Back in business

So I haven't been here to post in almost two years. The main reason is that life is busy and the other is I forgot my password and was to lazy to take the time to recover it. Sorry.

First let me say business is still doing well and even with the declining real estate market and depressing stock market I've still been able to maintain a successful business.

Not to toot my own horn but it's obvious if you have the hunger and drive there is plenty of business out there still to be had. I'm not saying I've made a tone of money however I have developed great relationships and maintained a low level of of comfort for my family and I. Not to mention I've had the support of my fiance.

Hope to blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home