Real Estate Life

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shopping.

We're just days away from Christmas and as usual I haven't finished my shopping yet. Partly because I'm not supposed to be exchanging gifts with with anyone but my kids and I know my fiance has gone and bought me gifts.

Yesterday while shopping in Bed Bath & Beyond I came across an item I thought would be a good gift I then remembered "this store sends out 20% off discounts".

Instead of picking up the item and buying it I left it and told myself I would look around some more and plan on coming back for it tomorrow with a coupon. Then while looking around I saw another item I think would be as good or better than the first.

Now I have the dilemma of weather to buy the first item, the second Item, or both. And I know when I go back I'll either reconsider both gifts or find something else all together.

Any suggestions?

-Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home